Complaints, comments and compliments
If you want to make a complaint, pay us a compliment or pass on any other comment, just click on the green button...Give us your feedback »
If you don't want to contact us online, you can:
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: Feedback and Insight Team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND
- Telephone customer services: 0345 678 9000
We welcome all feedback from customers because it helps to improve the way we do things and to learn from things that have gone well.
Feedback about a service could include:
- A suggestion to improve it
- A question as to whether something could be done
- Highlighting something you feel we've overlooked
- Simple pat on the back for a job well done
Any feedback received is passed on to the relevant team. Don't forget to include the service name, and if it's a compliment towards a specific member of staff include their name (if you know it).