Complaints, comments and compliments
If you want to make a complaint, pay us a compliment or pass on any other comment, just click on the green button...Give us your feedback »
If you don't want to contact us online, you can:
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: Feedback and Insight Team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND
- Telephone customer services: 0345 678 9000
Feedback about a service could include:
- A suggestion to improve it
- A question as to whether something could be done
- Highlighting something you feel we've overlooked
- Simple pat on the back for a job well done
Any feedback received is passed on to the relevant team. Don't forget to include the service name, and if it's a compliment towards a specific member of staff include their name (if you know it).
We welcome comments about the services we deliver or services delivered on our behalf by third party providers. We use the feedback to ensure we have an updated understanding of where things are working well and where improvement is required. If you make a comment please be aware that we deal with comments in two ways:
- Comments for noting – these are recorded for performance monitoring but the person making the comment didn't require a response.
- Comments for action – where some investigation may be required and a response needs to be provided to the person who made the comment.
If you don't receive a response from us we'll have treated your comment as a comment for noting. If you'd like a response to your comment please make that clear and ensure you supply your contact details.
Comments for February 2019
"Please would you forward this email to the team who worked on Sunday resurfacing the road outside our house in Corve Street on Sunday. I was not there but my husband said they all worked incredibly hard. The new road surface is excellent and the cars are noticeably quieter going past the house. Please thank them all and let them know how impressed we are by the result."
"The resurfacing and ditching works in Mill Green, Hinstock are a great improvement and a credit to you and the council. The same applies to Hatton Road, Hinstock, carried out a few months ago."
"Thank you to the Street Works Central team for fixing the paving on the footpath leading to 2 Brunel Way. It was a real trip hazard, and your action is much appreciated."
A resident from the Trefonen area would like to say that the gritting lorries do an amazing job.
A customer would like to thank the Street Scene South team for cleaning her road in Church Stretton yesterday as they did a great job.