Advice and management on archaeology, historic buildings and conservation areas is provided by the Historic Environment Team, who:
- Help the council to manage its own historic assets
- Provide advice on development plans, planning applications and Environmental Stewardship schemes
- Provide advice on listed buildings and conservation areas
- Manage the Historic Environment Record using databases and geographical information systems (GIS)
- Enhance and protect the historic environment through targeted projects
How can we help you?
Please see the relevant pages in this section, otherwise please contact us for information or advice on historic environment issues.