Shifnal neighbourhood plan
Shifnal neighbourhood plan was submitted to us in December 2015.
The submitted neighbourhood plan, supporting documents and representations made are available on this page.
- Basic conditions statement - December 2015
- Consultation statement - December 2015
- Submission document - December 2015
Representations are available here:
- Natural England
- Taylor Wimpey
- The Coal Authority
- Gallagher Estate
- Shifnal Neighbourhood Plan responses
Further information is available on the Shifnal Neighbourhood Plan web-site.
A formal consultation followed, ending in February 2016. The plan was examined by an independent examiner during March. The examiner published his report in April 2016 and recommended that the plan, once modified to take account of the some recommended changes, should proceed to a referendum on the basis that ‘making’ (or ‘adopting’) the plan will meet the basic conditions.
The date for the referendum was set as 15 September 2016.
The relevant documents referred to are:
- The Shifnal Neighbourhood Development Plan
- The report of the independent examiner into the Neighbourhood Plan
- A summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner
- A statement by the local planning authority that the draft Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions specified by statute and complies with the provision made by or under Section 38A and 38B of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 ;
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the referendum.
All documents are attached to this page.