Mental health and wellbeing
The stress of worrying about finances can take its toll. Here are some helpful places to go if you find yourself needing help with wellbeing or mental health...
- Mental health and wellbeing contacts
- Concerns about suicide - 'Pick up the phone you are not alone'
- Shropshire mental health support
- Mental health and wellbeing resource page
- Every Mind Matters
- Crane Counselling
- Breathing Space for people who are receiving mental health crisis treatment
- The Priority Services Register is a free energy support service that makes sure extra help is available to people in vulnerable situations
- Education Support helpline for any serving, former or retired member of staff who has worked in any part of the education sector including but not limited to Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Further, Higher, Adult and/or Prison education sector