Families and carers
Do you care for others? Are you looking for some ways to help with the costs of food or care for your loved ones? Here are some places to go for help...
- Food and milk through the Healthy Start Scheme
- Sure Start Maternity Grant who, when and who to claim
- Free school meals
- Benefits and better off in work calculator
- Childcare funding
- Mobilise: online support for carers
- Shropshire carers support
- Grants for people with disabilities
- Help with childcare costs – Cost of Living Support
Are you pregnant or have children under four? Over half of eligible families in Shropshire are missing out on available help to buy fresh fruit, vegetables and milk. Find out more about Healthy Start. A Sure Start Maternity Grant can help with the costs of having a child. These Easy read: Sure Start Maternity Gran guides explain how it works, who can apply, when and how to apply.