Revised waste collections over Easter 2020
A reminder that there will be no collections of refuse, garden waste or recycling on Monday 13 April 2020 as it's a bank holiday.
Shropshire Building Control responds to coronavirus risk
We're committed to continuing to providing a premium quality service to our valued customers...
Request a quote
What we cover
- Extensions and alterations to existing buildings
- New-build dwellings and flats
- Conversions to single or multiple dwellings
Our offer includes:
- Fast responsive quality efficient service delivered by friendly helpful qualified surveyors
- Free pre-app advice by phone, email or personal visit to your design office to help you achieve solutions
- Local presence, so we're always on hand to help, and have extensive experience of ground conditions
- Not-for-profit organisation offering excellent value for money and extremely competitive quotes
Information we require
To enable us to accurately assess the appropriate level of building regulation input, all requests for individually determined charges must be accompanied by plans of the scheme and the estimated build cost. This will enable us to provide you with a competitive quote.
Where the intention is to use innovative design techniques this must be communicated to us at the time the request is made. Email the submission of information to email@example.com.
Upon completion of the assessment we'll communicate all individually determined charges in writing. Where individually determined charges apply applicants are requested to await confirmation in writing of the charge before submitting the application.
Get in touch!
To request a quote contact us using the details on this page.