Shropshire Council


Education imageChildren and young people with special educational needs (SEN) may need more help than others while they are in school or college. Mainstream early years providers, schools and colleges will be able to adapt their practice and provide targeted intervention so that children and young people with SEND can be supported to achieve their aspirations and potential.

Some children and young people will require more specialist help and support and may require an EHCP in order to identify their special educational needs and provision required to meet those needs, as well as the resources required to deliver that provision.