One Shropshire directory survey
- Period: 04 October 2023 - 26 November 2023
- Status: Closed
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Communication and technology, Customer services, Site development
- Type: Public
Shropshire Council works hard to collect and share information about local services, events, activities and community groups. Shropshire Council shares this information publicly through the Shropshire Community Directory, Family Information Directory and SEND Local Offer Directory. We also assist with funding other directories such as the Social Prescribing Directory led by Qube.
Within Shropshire Council we're exploring ways we can improve the service we offer by combining these directories to create a single directory which is more effective and user friendly, offering better value to our customers. Feedback from some external and internal stakeholders suggests some people would like to see a single directory for Shropshire.
We would like to hear from a wide range of people interested in the provision of community information such as:
- Members of the public
- Voluntary and community sector groups and organisations
- Town and parish councils
- Public sector workers serving the community
- Local businesses
- ….and anyone else with an interest