SEND Information, Advice and Support Services Survey
- Period: 08 November 2023 - 06 December 2023
- Status: Open
- Audiences: Parents/carers, Professionals
- Topics: Children's services, Family services, Youth services
- Type: Public
Citizens Advice Shropshire currently provide the Shropshire SEND Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) on behalf of Shropshire Council and NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin.
You can find out more on the Shropshire Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) website.
Shropshire Council are looking to re-tender this service (where we will invite organisations to bid to deliver the service) from September 2024 when the current contract ends.
Feedback from this survey will help us better understand what is working well and what could be improved in the future to better meet people’s needs. It will inform our approach to the new contract that will start in September 2024.
This survey is for:
- those living in the Shropshire Council area
- parents/carers whose children have or may have an additional need or disability
- children and young people aged up to 25 years who have or may have an additional need or disability
- practitioners that work with or on behalf of children and young people with SEND and their families
- people that have used the service and also for those that have not
What are SEND Information, Advice and Support Services (SENDIASS)?
The service offers information, advice and support on a wide range of services relating the education, health and social care to SEND children and young people up to the age of 25 who have, or may have, special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) and their parents.
The service is free, impartial and confidential.
What is this survey about?
Shropshire Council wants to hear from anyone that has had some experience of the Shropshire SENDIASS.
We also want to hear from people who have not used the service.
We want to understand what is working well and what could be improved in the future to better meet people’s needs.
What else do you need to know?
Your answers will be confidential and anonymised, and will not affect any entitlement to other services. Completing the survey is voluntary so you do not have to complete it.
The survey will take about 12 minutes to complete and the deadline for responses will be 6 December 2023.
Click on the 'How to get involved' tab further up this page to find the survey link.
Have your say and let us know what you think...Complete the survey »
An easy read version of this survey is available to download here.
If you'd like a survey in an alternative format, please use the email below to request a copy, or call our customer services team on 0345 678 9000 and explain any support you need to allow you to respond.
You can also respond with any comments in writing:
- Email: TellUs@shropshire.gov.uk
- Post: Feedback and Insight team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury SY2 6ND.