Worried about food?
Are you concerned about food costs and whether you can afford food? Here are some places to go for help, including to check that you're claiming all the financial help that you're entitled to...
- Food and milk through the Healthy Start Scheme
- Free school meals
- Find a foodbank
- Shropshire Larder
- Groceries discounts and offers
- Food Sharing tables in Shrewsbury when and where
- What you can make with the food you have
- Family £1 recipe meal plan
- Simple hacks, tips and guidance to save food and money
- Low energy cooking recipes and tips
- Recipes for small kitchens
- Guide to cooking with a kettle
- Cooking on a Bootstrap, just £1 or 50p a day and Good to Know
If you're in crisis with no food, call the Welfare Support Team 0345 678 9078 (option 2).
Find out more about support from our Welfare team: