Shropshire Council

Corporate complaints

If you're unhappy about a council service that doesn't have its own complaint procedure, you can tell us about it now by clicking on the green button...

Make a complaint »

If you don't want to contact us online, you can:

  • Email:
  • Write to: Feedback and Insight Team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND
  • Telephone customer services: 0345 678 9000

The corporate complaints procedure covers all aspects of complaints (apart from those relating to Children and Young People’s and Adult Social Care), where a service has failed to meet the standards or level of service promised to you.

The corporate complaints procedure cannot be used to revoke a decision we make about a legislative responsibility, for example a fixed penalty notice or planning permission. These issues should be pursued via the relevant appeals process.

Further information is attached to this page.