How do I ask for help?
You can contact the mental health team direct by calling:
Tel: 01743 255895
You may want to talk this over with your GP first, who can arrange a referral if needed, or you can give someone else permission to contact us on your behalf.
You can also arrange to see us at one of our hubs around the county.
What we do
The team provide social care assessment for people with mental health difficulties, as well as:
- Early help
- Signposting to other agencies
- Short term input and goal setting
- Referral to an advocate
- Carers assessment
- Linking you to partner agencies
- Carrying out urgent Mental Health Act assessments
- Assessing eligibility for services
Our aim is to enable you to make changes and develop life skills, not to tell you what to do.