Shropshire Council

Drug and alcohol support

If you or someone you know may have a problem with alcohol or drugs, please contact the Shropshire Recovery Partnership (SRP), the treatment service that covers the county.

You can speak to your GP about your concerns, who may refer you to the service or you can contact Shropshire Recovery Partnership (SRP) directly.

You can contact the Shropshire Recovery Partnership by:

Shropshire Recovery Partnership is managed by We Are With You, a large national charity.  You can get local help and support on their website. They also have webchat where you can talk to them.

The team also offers support to the family and friends of people who are seeking help.

For young people

We are with you Shropshire offers a dedicated service for young people, under 18 years old. For information visit their website or call 01743 294700.

The Shropshire Recovery Partnership can also be contacted on the following social media platforms:

Mutual aid

There is a wide range of mutual aid support and provision available across Shropshire.

Please check the websites below to find out local meeting details:

Further support