Shropshire Council

Report a flooding issue

Please note: If you want to report a flooding issue on the highway, this should be reported directly to the Highways team and not via the 'tell us about a flooding issue' button.

You can report a flooding issue using our online form. Please try to provide as much information as possible.

Tell us about a flooding issue »

Who is responsible?

Use our quick reference guidance to find out who's responsible for the issue you're experiencing. If, having read the guidance, you think the issue is for the attention of Severn Trent Water, you can report the problem to them.

If you think your issue is an emergency and the responsibility of Shropshire Council, please call to report it on 0345 678 9006.

Our flooding and heavy rain information gives more detail on what to do before, during and after a flood.