ERP is our enterprise resource planning system, allowing council staff, schools and council partner organisations to process HR, payroll and finance transactions, and to enquire on an employee’s personal records.
Please note that the ERP is not a system the general public can use.
Accessing the ERP
First, you will need to log into the ERP website.
To log in, your username will be your registered email address and your password will be your national insurance number with your year of birth eg LLNNNNNNLYYYY
Please see ‘Logging into ERP’ under the guidance and support documents.
For any queries related to logging into the ERP please contact IT email@example.com confirming your username, email address you're logging on with and any other information about how you can't log into the system, including any error message
- For any finance queries, please contact:
- Recruitment queries, please contact Resourcing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay queries, please contact Payroll email@example.com
- HR queries, please contact HR Advice HR@shropshire.gov.uk
- Guidance or training queries, please contact the ERP Training Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- System queries, please email the ERP Team ERP@shropshire.gov.uk - if your issue is urgent, please email first and then call on 01743 253030
- Contact the team with any suggestions for improvements to the ERP
User guides and supporting documents
- Logging into ERP
- User Guides
Leap into Learning
There are courses for:
If you don't have a login for Leap into Learning please email email@example.com
ERP Support Virtual Drop In Clinics on MS Teams
For targeted questions and assistance on using the ERP, there are fortnightly virtual drop in clinics on MS Teams.
The next dates and links for these are as follows: