Worried about energy?
Worried about paying your energy bills and arrears? The first thing to do is let your energy supplier know that you're worried about being able to make payments. They need to know that you're struggling with your bills so that they can direct you to the right support.
The Priority Services Register is a free support service that makes sure extra help is available to people in vulnerable situations
Here are some other places to go for help and support...
- Affordable warmth & energy efficiency
- Prepayment meter support
- Smart choices at home
- Keep Shropshire Warm: Your Guide to the Energy Crisis
- Marches Energy Agency: charity energy specialist
- Grants and benefits to help with fuel
- Emergency Central Heating Offer (ECHO)
- Shropshire Oil Buying Club
- Energy bills rebate | Shropshire Council
- Charis grants - energy scheme access
- Home efficiency FAQs
- Energy price cap calculator
- Warm Welcome locations