Shropshire Local hub (Ludlow)
- Ludlow Library, 7 Parkway, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 2PG
- 0345 678 9000
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
Our Shropshire Local public engagement points offer a place for residents to talk to friendly council staff face to face and get support.
This service point provides information on council services (from Monday to Wednesday and on Fridays), together with a wide range of community information.
Where are we?
The hub is located on the ground floor at Ludlow Library.
We provide a range of services, some of which you may prefer to access online. If you don’t have a computer at home, you can use our public access computer. You can also report things and make card payments via our web page for some services. Please use the following links to see what you can do online - you may save yourself a visit to our office.
Take a look at our 'Get involved' pages to have your say on current consultations.
Examples of what you can access online include:
- Blue badge applications
- Applying for concessionary travel (if you haven’t recently moved address and you’re registered to pay council tax at your current address)
- Making bookings for registrar appointments
- Reporting highways issue and faults
Here are some links where you can look for help and information on services:
- Council tax support
- Housing benefit applications
- Housing Options Team for homelessness queries
- Reporting missed waste collections
- Issuing and renewing parking permits