Shropshire Council

Do it online

Service Do it online
General enquiries  
Bins and recycling Recycling and rubbish
When is my bin day?
Where can I report a missed collection?
Order a new bin or container
Building control Building control
Blue badge Blue Badge parking scheme
Business rates Business rates
Concerns for a vulnerable adult and Adult Social care Concerned about someone?
Adult social care
Emergency social work team
Concerns for the welfare of a child/children's social care or early help support Do you think a child is being harmed or is at risk?
Children's social care and health
Early help
Early years and childcare
Emergency social work team
Council tax Council tax
View your council tax account online through the CitizenAccess portal
Elections and voting Elections and electoral registration
Housing Affordable housing
Private sector housing
Private sector rented housing
Housing options and homelessness
Housing benefit Benefits pages
Parking Services, costs, permits, fines Parking
Car parks and parking costs
Season tickets, waivers and permits
Pay or appeal a parking fine
Pest Control Pest control
Planning Planning
Registrars Births and marriages
Bereavement services
School admissions, free school meals and school transport School admissions
Free school meals
School transport
Streets, roads and transport Roads and highways
Trading Standards - all contact is via Citizens Advice Consumer Service Advice for consumers
Advice for businesses
Welfare Support Team – to apply for help through local welfare provision

Not sure which department you want?

To make a general enquiry

use our online form »