Welcome! / ласкаво просимо!
Latest Homes for Ukraine data
The Homes for Ukraine dashboard summarises the details that are recorded in the government's Homes for Ukraine (Foundry) system. The data is updated daily. It covers the total number of guests and sponsors, and also displays the arrival figures of guests already in Shropshire, as well as those still awaiting arrival into the country.
Visa and scheme information
- Homes for Ukraine scheme: Questions and answers on how the scheme works
- Apply for a visa under the Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme (Homes for Ukraine)
- UK visa support for Ukrainian nationals
- Ukraine Family Scheme visa
- Red Cross – Finding missing family in Ukraine
- Citizens Advice – Bringing family members from Ukraine to the UK
- Gov.UK – Find an immigration adviser
- Immigration information for Ukrainians in the UK, British nationals and their family members
- UK Advice Project – Free UK immigration advice for people fleeing Ukraine
Helplines and support
- Embassy of Ukraine to the United Kingdom
- Red Cross – Help for Ukrainian nationals
- Barnardo’s Ukrainian Support Helpline
- European Commission – Information for people fleeing the war in Ukraine
- Justice and Care – Important information for Ukrainians arriving in the UK
- Refugee Council – Support and information for people affected by the crisis in Ukraine
- Homes for Ukraine: A Reset service for community welcome
- Vita Network – Information for Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- St John Ambulance – First Aid information in Ukrainian and Russian
- MOM – Relocate – Forced to leave Ukraine through war? Ukrainian version
- Good Things Foundation National Databank – The National Databank provides free sims and mobile data (as well as talk minutes and texts) to people in need via Good Things Foundation’s network of local community partners. It’s like a ‘food bank’ but for internet connectivity data. Community organisations can apply to access the databank, enabling them to provide data to people in their communities who need it
A welcome guide is available from the Gov.UK website for people arriving in the UK from Ukraine.
General FAQs are attached to this page, but Shropshire-specific ones are also available.