Shropshire Council

Keeping adults safe

What do I do if I or someone I know is experiencing or at risk of abuse or neglect?

If you have any worries like this, it's important that you speak to someone you trust who will talk through your concerns and agree the best way forward with you. If you need to tell us, please ring 0345 678 9021.

If you need urgent help from us outside office hours, please phone the Emergency Social Work Duty Team on 0345 678 9040. The social workers working in this area deal with emergencies only.

If you need to report a crime please ring 101. If you're in immediate danger, please contact the police on 999.