SMI and complex need survey
- Period: 14 April 2022 - 31 May 2022
- Status: Closed
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Health and wellbeing, Public health
- Type: Public
Do you have or care for someone with severe mental illness (SMI) and complex needs? Have your say to help improve care and support services in Shropshire, Telford, and Wrekin.
Severe mental illness
Refers to a mental, behavioural, or emotional disorder that severely limits your usual ability to partake in daily life (such as employment, form lasting relationships and/or anything else that can prevent you from having successful experiences that contribute to good quality of life).
Refers to multiple care and support for mental health, physical health and additional needs such as housing, befriending services, foodbanks etc.
Before you decide whether to complete this survey, please read the following information:
- This is a short voluntary survey that should take no more than 45 minutes to complete
- If you require help to complete the survey and/or would simply prefer to talk to someone directly about your experiences, please contact email@example.com who is leading the project
- The survey is your opportunity to provide feedback on care and support services in the primary care, secondary care, specialist mental health and voluntary care sectors in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin
- The survey is hosted by Shropshire Council and has been developed in partnership with Shropshire Telford and Wrekin (STW) integrated care system with a view to help inform service design for residents and service users in the STW area
- You can skip any questions you don't feel comfortable answering
- We'll analyse all the survey responses and write the findings up into a report to provide recommendations about improving services in the future
- Your responses will be used for the purpose of this project only, and information collected during this survey will be anonymised (with any identifiable information removed) if included or quoted in the final report
Click on the 'How to get involved' tab to access the survey.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say to help improve care and support services in Shropshire, Telford, and Wrekin.Go to the survey »