Shropshire Council

Switch off-switch on form

During out of hours and for emergencies, please use our Highways Customer Service number 0345 678 9006 who will then put you in contact with the duty highway technician/contractor to ensure a timely response/action and this form should be submitted retrospectively on the next working day along with the permit and temporary signals application form.

If you are planning works near to a permanent set of traffic signals (eg a junction or crossing) these may need to be temporarily switched off for the duration of the works, and you will need to complete this application (attached).