Shropshire Council

Temporary signage consent

If you want to advertise, using temporary signage, a new housing development or a car boot sale, for example, you'll need to apply for consent to do so. You can apply to place temporary signage on the highway by completing our online application form. Our current application fees can be found on our application fees page. Before applying, please read the guidance notes attached to this page.