Drugs and alcohol - Shropshire Recovery Partnership (SRP)
If you or someone you know has a problem with drugs and / or alcohol please contact the Shropshire Recovery Partnership (SRP), the treatment service that covers the county.
Working from the central hub in Roushill, Shrewsbury and satellite bases in Oswestry, Bridgnorth and Ludlow amongst others, SRP provide the following services:
- Individual 1-2-1 work with a keyworker
- Group work sessions
- Access to detox and rehabilitation services
- Needle exchange services
- Clinical services
- Criminal justice interventions
- Young Addaction; a dedicated young peoples service for 10-18 year olds.
SRP can be contacted in the following ways:
Telephone: 01743 294700
We are located at:
Shropshire Recovery Partnership
Young Addaction also run a dedicated telephone line for parents and carers who are concerned about the potential drug and alcohol use by children in their care.
Telephone: 07870 503187
The Shropshire Recovery Partnership can also be contacted on the following social media platforms:
SRP Social Media:
- Facebook: @ShropshireSRP
- Twitter: @ShropshireSRP
There is a wide range of mutual aid support and provision available across Shropshire.
Please check the websites below to find out local meeting details:
- Alcoholics Anonymous: www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk
- Narcotics Anonymous: www.ukna.org
- Al-Anon: Providing support to anyone affected by someone else’s drinking: www.al-anonuk.org.uk
If you’d like any further information, please follow the links: