Special guardians coffee mornings – save the dates!
10am–midday, Thursday 18 May 2023
- Community Hall 2, The Lantern, Meadow Farm Drive, Shrewsbury. SY1 4NG
- Free parking on site and on the street
Guest speaker - George Davies
George works for TREES (Together Reducing & Ending Exploitation) and will be providing an informal and interactive session on drugs, alcohol and exploitation; substance awareness, signs and indicators of substance use, services and resources available will be covered.
10am-midday, Wednesday 6 July 2023
- The Shrewsbury Room, Shirehall, Shrewsbury
- Only ten places available due to room capacity issues. Visitor parking spaces at Shirehall are limited. Short stay (one hour) on the right as you drive into Shirehall
- Long stay at the rear of the car park on the left (before you bear right into the main staff area of the car park at the back of the building)
Guest speaker – Margi Holloway (Child sexual exploitation (CSE) Branch Project)
The Branch Project is a West Mercia Rape & Sexual Abuse support service for young people under 18 years, or under 24 years for those with additional needs, who are victims and/or at risk of child sexual exploitation (CSE).
August 2023 – date to be confirmed
Special guardians walk at Haughmond Hill – bring the children and any other children in the family too! A chance to walk and talk 😊
10:30am-11:30am, Wednesday 13 September 2023 (virtual coffee morning)
Guest speaker – Alana Ahmed (Kooth)
One in five children and young people suffer from mental health illness in any given year. Kooth is commissioned by the NHS and local authorities to provide access to anonymous and personalised mental health support.
Join this online event to find out more. The link to access it will be sent out nearer the time.
- June Newsletter 2023.pdf in SGS newsletters Created on 09/06/2023 11:56:34. This is a pdf file and is 1mb in size.
- March 2023 Newsletter.pdf in SGS newsletters Created on 30/03/2023 11:19:35. This is a pdf file and is 2mb in size.
- December Newsletter 2022.pdf in SGS newsletters Created on 26/01/2023 08:58:41. This is a pdf file and is 1mb in size.
- October Newsletter 2022.pdf in SGS newsletters Created on 26/01/2023 08:58:42. This is a pdf file and is less than 1mb in size.
- November Newsletter 2023.pdf in SGS newsletters Created on 08/11/2023 14:19:34. This is a pdf file and is 2mb in size.